Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
Welcome  Letter and Questions EmptyWelcome  Letter and Questions I_voting_barWelcome  Letter and Questions Empty 
vomalies
Welcome  Letter and Questions EmptyWelcome  Letter and Questions I_voting_barWelcome  Letter and Questions Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcome Letter and Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

Welcome  Letter and Questions Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Letter and Questions   Welcome  Letter and Questions EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:13 am

Welcome visitor, if you would like to join the forum it is open so just go right ahead. If you have any questions just put a reply to this welcome and we will answer as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net

Welcome Letter and Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms  :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Welcome Letter-
Jump to: