Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 EmptyFirst Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 Empty 
vomalies
First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 EmptyFirst Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

First Meeting of Team Draux

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vomalies

vomalies

First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:25 pm

Jin was lost. He had never been in this area before since he usually trained in the Uchiha training grounds. He sighed as he sat down wondering what to do. "So much for meeting a team" he chuckled at himself. He then saw a tree pop out of the blue, out of curiosity he walked towards it and then heard a loud crash. He looked around and saw that a kid had ran right into the tree.

He rushed over to the kid who had the traits of being a hyuga "hey Hyuga. Are you alright?"

900 chakra points
Back to top Go down
AvianSkilz

AvianSkilz

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 7:20 pm

Jisatsu replied with a friendly "Yah im fine thanks". He then turned around to notice all eyes on him from both Nintai and Draux. He felt so stupid ,but also felt kind of good for showing off his speed. But he could only hope for a good reply for whats to come.

890 Chakra Points
-10 Byakugan from last post

First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 Jisats10
Back to top Go down
Draux
Admin

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Draux enters the training grounds aftrer Nintai does, noticing Jin and Jisatsu talking to each other. "Well glad to see you two getting along" He says with a smile. "Alright guys gather around." He says to them as they should form into a group facing him. " My name is Draux I will be your sensei from here on out. You may not know me well... but you will. The people in this room from this day forward are your brothers. Failure to show up on time for events will end up in punishment... Failure to listen.... will end up with punishment.... Harm towards your brothers... will result in death" He says as he looks like he would kill them there if they try to. 

He pauses for a few seconds than looks at the kids. "So everyone tell us a little about yourself why you want to be a shinobi. Start with Nintai than Jin than Jinsatsu" His facial expression was calm and his voice relaxing to the ears as the mood of the room changed. He stood there leaning on his umbrella looking at the kids in the eyes while he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:53 pm

Nintai was not very shocked by the insistence on them treating each other with respect. He was the first to the training grounds earlier and got a glimpse of how harsh Draux could be before. He didn't mind it, he wasn't the type to break rules unless it was necessary or his way of life pushed him to it. Nintai noticing the Byakugan from Jinatsu screamed Hyuga and the other boy was easily categories as an Uchiha.

He wondered what Konoha was trying to do by putting descendents of the three most powerful clans together. Especially when other teams would benefit more by having the three fill positions in their groups. Nonetheless he was here now and it was time to introduce himself. " I'm Nintai, descendant of the Senju clan and barrier of the First's power. I plan to bleed and fight for the village, become the world's greatest medical shinobi, and be a good friend for any of you in the end."
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net
vomalies

vomalies

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:03 pm

Jin was astonished. A senju, Uchiha, and a Hyuga in the same team. This could possibly not end well, shrugging it off he looked at his new sensei and was rather unimpressed by the threats. "I'm Jin Uchiha, you may hear others call me the Uchiha's Dog. Its not something in proud of but it has allowed me to love since the death of my father. I use, as traditional, the fire style and my chakra reserves are well built, but I rather use taijutsu to be honest."

He found it easy to talk to them he didn't know why. But it was a good thing he assumes.
Back to top Go down
AvianSkilz

AvianSkilz

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Jisatsu didn't think much of an Uchiha, Senju, and Hyuga in the same squad, all he could think was hopefully they aren't selfish and power craving. After Jin was done talking Jisatsu let out a friendly " Hello"."My name is Jisatsu Hyuga and i want to be a great shinobi so i may protect my friends and family, but also the great people who make up the leaf". He then went on to tell them his main abilities consist around creating clones, Gentle Fist, and his Byakugan .

He felt good telling them about himself.

890 Chakra Points

Back to top Go down
Draux
Admin

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 8:51 pm

He looks at the three with a smile "Well you guys all have quite similar goals... I will be here to help you achieve those goals" He leans on his umbrella and continues speaking. " First I want you three to spar... But do not seriously harm each other. If you do I will interfere and double the wounds on to the offender." He walks back a little. " Form a triangle... When I count to three the fight begins... Remember there are three of you,  be aware of your surroundings." The training simulates a grass field no trees no water just dirt and grass. "1..." he starts to slowing count down as he watches the three "2....... 3!"
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:36 pm

Nintai was shocked that his sensei wanted to actually have them spar before they did any practical learning. "I'm going to sit this one out and go study in the library" Nintai said as he moved towards his tree that the simulation couldn't get around. He put one hand on it and turned to face the group again. " Let me know how it goes and it was nice to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net
vomalies

vomalies

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:41 pm

Sighing jin rushed towards nintai, "sensei words are what we should listen if this is what he wants its what he gets," he stated before aiming a jab at nintais left arm, if it contacted he would use nintais body as leverage to jump off of him to get on top of a tree.
Back to top Go down
AvianSkilz

AvianSkilz

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Jisatsu was a bit skerd having to spar already, but he felt a bit ready. While sensei was counting down all that Jisatsu could think of was the friendly spar sign and why i wasn't being done by them all. So when Draux hit 3 and began the spar Jisatsu just sat down and waited for someone to give him the respect to show it was a friendly battle.

900 Chakra Points

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Meeting of Team Draux
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next