Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) EmptyPursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) I_voting_barPursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) Empty 
vomalies
Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) EmptyPursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) I_voting_barPursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)   Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Being tuesday in the middle of April, Jin, Nintai, and Draux decided to meet early in the morning around eight o'clock at the cherry blossom tree. The sun had just fully come out and brighten up the field beautifully, Nintai arrived by foot trying to conserve energy and Chakra. Nintai taking the initiative to progress faster decided to use the tree climbing technique to meditate upside down from one of the branches. This would allow him to get a head start on the training before his sensei got there.

The books that he got from Konoha library yesterday night hung from his waist by a rope. They had information on various medical ninjutsu and human autonomy. Nintai stayed up late studying these things with the hope of creating his own medical technique today or some time down the road. To him perfecting his chakra would allow him to follow in Tsunade's footsteps and become an overall better shinobi.

900 Chakra Points
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net
Draux
Admin

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)   Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:53 pm

Draux was surprised one of his students wanted to learn out side of normal training hours. He had no issue with this since he use to spend nights with no sleep just studying and practicing. Draux was excited to see Nintai so eager to learn more.

He begins to approach the senju boy with a smile. "Well good morning!" He pauses and looks at him "So..... why exactly did you want me to come here today?" Once he is ten feet in front of him, Nintai hanging from the tree to his right. He pulls out his umbrella and leans to the right on it as he waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)   Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:45 pm

Nintai opened his eyes with the sound of his sensei's voice. Hearing that voice that had been given authority over the team made Nintai look towards his sensei. His look softened into a smile then he front flipped out the tree and landed directly in front of Draux.

He reached for his books and held them up but did not take them off. "I read these medical books from front to back and I have been trying to improve my chakra control. I want to follow the medical shinobi's ninja way, help me please."
Back to top Go down
Draux
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)   Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:00 am

He raises an eyebrow at Nintai "Oh? You know I'm not a medical ninja right?" He says with a confused voice. "But the chakra control none the less I can help you with." He flips his umbrella over his shoulder and speaks. "Chakra control is easier to pratice than you think. Almost every action you take involves chakra. Meditate find your resting chakra flowing through you no what it feels like. When you apply pressure to your feet to run think about where the chakra is flowing in order to make you move faster. Know where you are using it is half the battle.... Now how much you need during certain jutsus becomes the challenge. That can take trial and error until you know just how much to exert and how to move your chakra." He opens his hands towards Nintai as his chakra violently vibrates in his hand and as lighting instantly forms into his hand. " You see I focused the chakra in my hand and had it rapidly vibrate to create lighting. Awareness and understanding is half the battle.
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)   Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:38 am

Nintai was a little disappointed that his sensei didn't have much knowledge on Medical Ninjutsu but it was fine. This was something he would have to pursue on his own and the first step would make the others much easier. Nintai watched as his sensei charged chakra into his hand and then release the electricity. He took small notes of how he focused the chakra and disturbed it, while Nintai had no idea how he was able to sense the chakra's movement he did. The young senju decided to try the First's signature jutsu again.

Nintai jumped back landing 20 feet away from his master and directly in front of the cherry blossom tree. Nintai didn't yell this time and concentrated on his own flow of chakra. Once Nintai had it clear in his head he used water chakra through his right hand and earth chakra through his left, forming a clap hand sign. This lead to his chakra becoming a source of life and small branches started coming from the ground. It took them half a second to become large branches with flowering bush like leafs.

Once the full second mark hit Nintai turned said branches into full grown trees and likewise collectively a small green house sized forest. He had them turn and twist around him and his sensei, growing out and reaching out in an attempt to capture Draux. Their speed increased as they grew towards his sensei like thousands of snakes striking at and fighting over a mouse. Nintai was astonished at how effective a jutsu could become with the right amount of chakra and chakra distribution. It would amaze him more if he managed to actually catch his sensei, a shinobi twice his age and higher rank.

900 - 100 = 800 Chakra Points Remaining
Back to top Go down
Draux
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)   Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 2:04 am

Draux performs two hand signs as the branches close in on him.  The total time it would take for all the trees to hit him would be one and a half second. Drauxs performs two hand signs Dragon-Ram “Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique” He holds one hand up as the dragon is created out of the moisture in the air.  The dragon spins in a circle crushing and cutting the incoming trees. the dragon still stays formed as it wraps around Draux the tail holding him in the air. Draux keeps holding his hand up to command the water dragon, as its red eyes glare at Nintai. “ Your move kid what else you got?”
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)   Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 2:35 am

Nintai was rather shocked at how powerful his sensei was and wanted to become just as strong as he was. Nintai reached into his ninja pouch and threw two kuntai from it that moved through the air at 1 mile per second. They were aimed at a gap in between the thick dragon where Draux's face was. Nintai now having the catch of things and using the distraction, decided to try another jutsu this time maximizing the chakra input to perform the technique at it's full power. He slapped the ground and again taking in account of all the requirements forced the arising of the wood dragon, "Mokuton: Mokuryu no Jutsu."

The wood dragon was as thick and durable as the First Hokage's usage of the technique and came up in half a second from the time Nintai slapped the ground. Once out the ground it increased speed to being just as fast as it's summoning and came up a straight line. It's size, durability and speed allowed it easily smash through the formed water and held it's mouth open to eat Draux. If it was able to catch Draux, the force of the bite would cause severe bruises and would immediately start draining the Jounin's chakra. Normally this technique would have been an A rank for a jounin with perfect chakra control but he was still a child with rapidly improving chakra control so it took a little more than necessary. Despite this Nintai didn't show the fatigue and took a mental note that he couldn't continue to use big techniques, calculating the use of one more before he was low.
Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) C_data12

800 - 200 = 600 chakra points remaining.
Back to top Go down
Draux
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)   Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 8:42 pm

Draux still being raised in the air by his water dragon sees Nintai go to grab a  Kunai and instantly sends the dragon at Nintai directly. When the kunai is thrown it is swallowed up by the dragon and knocked away 20  ft into a tree. Since there was no cast time all it took was half a second to reach Nintai. Since it was going to take Nintai two seconds to summon the wood dragon after slamming his hands, the water dragon would hit him before he could summon it. If he does continues to summon his wood dragon he will be knocked out. The water dragon is 15 ft long and 6 ft wide easily swallowing up Nintai.

Draux lands on the ground in .02 of a second since he was not to high up in the air . As he landed he rested his umbrella on his shoulder “Your face is quite serious…” He pauses and smiles. “Well let's get working on your Jutsu… Lets talk about your wood style” He says to him, in a positive mood. If Nintai is knocked out unconscious, draux will walk up to him and make sure he’s okay. If he tries to retaliate he will be ready to dodge or counterattack.
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)   Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:19 pm

Nintai was disappointed by the fact he wasn't able to finish his technique watching as his kunai are only knocked out the path of the massive monster of water. He didn't have time to retaliate either so he had to run using the action he was already in. The slapping ground action resulted instead of the wood dragon being summoned, Nintai got sucked in and merged in the ground right before the water made it to him, completely concealing him. By the time the dragon hit the empty space, Nintai would resurface out of the cherry blossom tree having had traveled through the ground to the flora at high speeds." So now we actually focus on training instead of how many times I can fail as a ninja haha" Nintai said as he crossed his arms.

600 + 200 - 10 = 790 chakra points remaining
Back to top Go down
Draux
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)   Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:03 pm

"Alright" He turns to him than walks to the side so he's not in his direct line of sight. "Lets push you to your limits... You're in a unique situation... I can not teach you how to use your own wood release... But I can push you to master your chakra control.... You are going to need to fail fail fail until you master your own technique... So lets start by draining your chakra.... I want you to continuously form trees until you are out of chakra each time the tree needs to get bigger.. Any questions?" He says waiting to see him start or for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)   Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pursuit of Excellence(Fillar Training Thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms  :: Archives :: Character Archives :: Rp Archives-
Jump to: