Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 EmptySplitting Up For A While  - Page 5 I_voting_barSplitting Up For A While  - Page 5 Empty 
vomalies
Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 EmptySplitting Up For A While  - Page 5 I_voting_barSplitting Up For A While  - Page 5 Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Splitting Up For A While

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:19 am

Sasuke wasn't expecting his own technique to be performed against him and with him being in Edo he couldn't access all of his powers. This ultimately led to him being first struck by the intense black flames then the rasengan sent him whirling into the ground on the right side of the room. Nintai was pretty impressed with Jin using his mangekyo's power so soon, he was also impressed that lord Sasuke would be subject to a direct hit. However the nightmare wasn't over as Nintai saw Sasuke start getting back up slowly whiling his blown off body parts came back together. "Shikuma prepare to perform your clan's technique, make sure to move fast enough pick wind around you.

Nintai already had concentrated the chakra needed to create three large wooden hands to restrain Sasuke and did so before the uchiha fully healed. The black flames also helped in hindering Sasuke as they continued to burn him under the hands." Now Shikuma while he is trapped in the Hotei Technique, Jin perform another fire technique around Shikuma to increase the strength of his technique." Nintai knew they couldn't destroy him with the blunt force techniques they were using but it would hold the uchiha in place until the amaterasu flames completely consumed him.
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net
KSI 9000

Male Horse
Birthday : 1990-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:46 am

Shikuma prepared himself centering his chakra he lurched down on all fours preparing for tail chasing fang fang over fang. "Nintai, just let me know when". Shikuma said with a gleam in his eye and a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
KSI 9000

Male Horse

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 12:07 pm

Shikuma centers his chakra lurching down. Shikuma could feel the flames around him strengthening his abilities. Before anyone could realize what had happened shikuma launched from his stance emploding the ground surrounding where he stood rock and debri scattering the ground cracking underneath him as he yells out "tail chasing fang fang over fang. Bot shikuma and black fang began twirling through the air criss-crossing paths as they flew towards their target all whilst focusing the brunt of his strength and chakra into an almost needle like head at the tip of his and black fangs cyclones. Shikuma then released all the concentrated chakra eploding with speed slamming into the target flesh and blood spurting. The attack had been successful.
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 8:42 pm

With the Fang Passing Fang hitting Sasuke the late uchiha was reduced to half a body while the amaterasu make it difficult for the impure world resurrection technique to restore those lost limbs. Nintai reached out his hand while making a single hand seal with the other. He performed the great forest technique turning his arm into thick branches that merged with the broken wooden hands and wrapped around Sasuke till they formed a new tree. The tree would contain Sasuke's body leaving his head and right hand out then Nintai looked over to Jin."Jin use your sharingan genjutsu on Lord Sasuke, make him perform the control release with his free hand. The seals are Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger."
Back to top Go down
vomalies

vomalies

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Jin looked at nintais and sighed, he then stood up forcing more chakra into his eyes. "Lord Sauske!" He yelled so the Edo tensei looked at him directly on the eyes for the genjutsu to work. Once the genjutsu took effect the Edo tensei began doing the hand seals are Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger.  After Jin ended the genjutsu only to fall back to his knees as the depletion of his chakra began showing strains into his eyes. 
Back to top Go down
KSI 9000

Male Horse

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:40 am

Recovering from his attack shikuma and black fang rejoined the others. "That should do it" shikuma says. The wind began to pick up and the rain began to fall. The trees bending at the might of the storm. "If we are finished here, i really do suggest we get going."
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Lord Sasuke:"Wait before you go, you all did wonderfully and managed to release me." Nintai smiled at the success of his plan and now they had lord Sasuke back to normal albeit with an immortal body. " Lord Sasuke thank you but whatever you have to say please hurry." Sasuke noded being released from the tree that Nintai had him bound in then walked over to the three. Lord Sasuke: "Rewards are in order for the protection of Konoha, Jin your powerful I can tell but I want you to restore the uchiha and you need more strength."

Sasuke removed both his eyes and handed them Jin, Nintai realized what the former uchiha was doing and took it upon himself to heal Jin so that the implantation of the rinnegan wouldn't overwhelm him. Sasuke smiled seeing how much the two cared for each other, evidence in the way they fought together. Lord Sasuke: " I see one of the Senju have finally manifested the power our researchers were trying to replicate, however when I met the First during the fourth shinobi war as an zombie he had sage mode." Nintai finished up pretty quickly with Jin leaving him to face Sasuke who had mentioned a power he had not seen personally but read a great deal about. Lord Sasuke: " A perfect teacher would be Boruto but he could never actually master the perfect mode like his father so I'd advise you search out an area of heavy natural energy on your own and do it on your own."

Nintai nodes, with all the books he read he could go off what was left behind from older members of Konoha. Sasuke then looked to Shikuma who he noticed quickly was of a lower rank but seem to be irrelevant in his display of skill. Lord Sasuke:" last but not least, Inuzuka clansman make a full report to the Hokage and let him know I promoted you, if he asks for proof tell him that I hope he has gotten better with age, he will understand." Sasuke assumed it would happen eventually but the reanimation technique was dispelled by the source before they could figure who and now they had to figure out how to get out of a thunder storm." Guys we might as well stay here for the night, it would be dangerous with the civil war going on to travel through the mess, Jin I'll help you implant the eyes tonight giving you time to recover."
Back to top Go down
vomalies

vomalies

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 1:01 pm

Jin fell backwards, landing on the floor his body physically exhausted. "Thank you Lord Sauske" holding the eyes of his ancestor he smiled, maybe with this he could finally lead the Uchiha to the right path. " I'll do my best to lead the Uchiha I swear grandfather" he then looked at nintai "alright brother, chunin congrats on the promotion"Jin chuckled softly before spacing out
Back to top Go down
KSI 9000

Male Horse

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:38 am

"Thank you sasuke" shikuma said. "I shall give a full report to the hokage upon arrival. Now then whos hungry"?
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Nintai grabbed one of the Uchiha archives they had discovered earlier and begun studying to give him better understanding of what the Mangekyo could do and how he applied this to himself. "I have some important knowledge to obtain, you two enjoy your dinner I can wait out the storm for mine." This wasn't the first time Nintai opted out on food or even sleep in the pursuit of knowledge. Most were astonished at his in born drive to learn and improve as if he couldn't being less than perfect or highly proficient. The trouble and power Sasuke had hit a soft spot in his pride and felt Jin was advancing faster than him despite being happy for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splitting Up For A While
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms  :: Rp Areas :: Aion :: Capital of Men :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: