Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
Splitting Up For A While  - Page 6 EmptySplitting Up For A While  - Page 6 I_voting_barSplitting Up For A While  - Page 6 Empty 
vomalies
Splitting Up For A While  - Page 6 EmptySplitting Up For A While  - Page 6 I_voting_barSplitting Up For A While  - Page 6 Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Splitting Up For A While

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
vomalies

vomalies

Splitting Up For A While  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splitting Up For A While    Splitting Up For A While  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Jin sat down next to Nintai and looked at him "it seems giving you the Sharigan was a good choice, since those books cannot be read without it" he chuckled softly "well, I guess we might as well take this lad under our wing nintai, can't have him dying alone now can we? Oh and one more thing,"his voice suddenly turned dark" you better destroy that eye if your close to death. " He stood up and walked to the door looking outside as the storm continued
Back to top Go down

Splitting Up For A While
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms  :: Rp Areas :: Aion :: Capital of Men :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: