Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
RPING IN NARUTO UNIVERSE  EmptyRPING IN NARUTO UNIVERSE  I_voting_barRPING IN NARUTO UNIVERSE  Empty 
vomalies
RPING IN NARUTO UNIVERSE  EmptyRPING IN NARUTO UNIVERSE  I_voting_barRPING IN NARUTO UNIVERSE  Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

RPING IN NARUTO UNIVERSE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

RPING IN NARUTO UNIVERSE  Empty
PostSubject: RPING IN NARUTO UNIVERSE    RPING IN NARUTO UNIVERSE  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:50 am

Once You've completed your character sheet your now welcome to freelance rp in any five great nations threads. Thank you for your attention, any questions please let the forum owner or administration board know.
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net

RPING IN NARUTO UNIVERSE
Page 1 of 1