Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 EmptyFirst Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 I_voting_barFirst Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 Empty 
vomalies
First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 EmptyFirst Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 I_voting_barFirst Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

First Meeting of Team Draux

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AvianSkilz

AvianSkilz

First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:58 pm

After seeing how fast Nintai took out the kunais and left Jisatsu with only 2 coming towards him he quickly side stepped them. After that he thanked Nintai for his help. Jisatsu now started waiting for the next set of kunais to start shooting out of the dragons head.

880 Chakra Points

First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 Jisats10
Back to top Go down
Draux
Admin

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 10:06 pm

The dragon than shot out twenty more Kunais. six of them knocked  out the shurikens that Jin threw. Sending four more directly at jins stomach. Two more were sent directly at Jistasu and nintai. a few seconds after the first 12 kunais were thrown the other ten followed behind. 1 was shot above Jins head 1 shot to the left of him, 1 was shot to the right of him and 1 was shot in between his legs. as the other six flew directly at Jins stomach. Jin could not simply dodge out of the way with out getting hit by one.
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Nintai again stepping forward in an effort to aid his friends as he went to grab Jinatsu. If his grab was successful he would pull the Hyuga to the ground to effectively keep them both from getting hit and then would let go to roll back up. As he was in the processing of coming back up he pulled ten kunai from his ninja pouch that spun two to a finger on his right hand by their holes. The other hand held three smoke bombs, he unleashed the ten kunai first to precisely knock the ten opposite kuntai out the way. This would allow him to open a path way up for Jin and his shuriken, almost immediately after the kunai was launched he threw the smoke bombs.

The smoke bombs would release a thick cloud of smoke that would allow him to hide exactly what angle Jin's kunai were coming from. Albeit it had a chance to also prevent Jin from knowing where he would land at in that section, if he could remember where everything was it shouldn't be too much of a hindrance and he could disable the mud dragon before it unleashed the second wave. Nintai figured if he played his part right and they at least looked like they were cooperating with each other, regardless of failure, Sensei would approve. Then again their sensei was harsh and eliminating any chance of failure was also a good Idea despite the optimism.

690 Chakra Points Remaining
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net
vomalies

vomalies

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 11:04 pm

Jin staggered back as his shuriken failed, he then thanks to nintai smiled throwing four more shuriken towards the dragon, before the cloud consumed him, taking a mental image of what was around him he jumped back towards his team "what now senju, I'm out of shuriken"
Back to top Go down
AvianSkilz

AvianSkilz

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 11:56 pm

Jisatsu was throwen to the ground by Nintai to dodge the kunais coming at both of them.  He then watched as Nintai threw 10 kunais to deflect the ones aiming for Jin. Then he followed it up with smoke bombs near Jin to cover him while he threw his four shurikens towards the dragons mouth. When Jin told Nintai he ran out of shuriken Jisatsu told them he had three explosive tagged kunais in his pouch. Nintai told jisatsu to throw them at the dragons mouth. Jisatsu threw the three explosive kunais towards the dragons mouth. When they exploded it created a huge dust cloud.

880 Chakara Points

First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 Jisats10
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 12:30 am

Mass RP TimeSkip

Please make another thread to proceed your rping. Current time is a new year, the chunin exams are a month away in real time, please train characters if participating.
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting of Team Draux   First Meeting of Team Draux - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Meeting of Team Draux
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4