Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
Jin future - Page 2 EmptyJin future - Page 2 I_voting_barJin future - Page 2 Empty 
vomalies
Jin future - Page 2 EmptyJin future - Page 2 I_voting_barJin future - Page 2 Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jin future

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vomalies

vomalies

Jin future - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin future   Jin future - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:14 pm

"Alright show me the way sensei" he placed the sealed book back into his locker he looked forward the senseis training
Back to top Go down
Draux
Admin

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Jin future   Jin future - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:34 pm

He looks at him in the eyes as he is put into a genjutsu. At first everything is dark, as a figure appears in the distance. He will notice that it his father and behind his father is another man holding a sword. It is not possible for Jin to make out who the figure is. The man than stabs his father in the back piercing his heart as he fell to the ground dead. The man would than fade as other unknown shinobi appeared and started to kick him calling him names. "You're worthless you Uchiha Dog!" The area would go dark again as the man reappeared with his sword and started to approach him. Jin than noticed a sword on the ground in front of him.
Back to top Go down
vomalies

vomalies

PostSubject: Re: Jin future   Jin future - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:40 pm

Watching his father get murders was probably due to his own suspicion. Though it still hurt him as he cried out to his father. Then as one of the uchihas that tormented him appeared only to torment him again his anger took hold of him. He swung a fist only to have the image vanish before him, he looked around until he saw the figure of the man that killed his father approach him with a sword. He then noticed the glimmer of the sword on the floor, it seemed to have the uchiha mark on it resembling his fathers lost sword.

"I am an uchiha but I won't fall into that vengeance nonsense. " he grabbed the sword only to sheath it. And faced the man with two kunai drawn one in each hand. "Come " was all he could say.
Back to top Go down
Draux
Admin

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Jin future   Jin future - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:44 pm

The man than swung his sword at his Neck aiming to cut it off jins head. Behind the man you could see his father tied up and captured the only way of getting to him was by getting past the unknown man.
Back to top Go down
vomalies

vomalies

PostSubject: Re: Jin future   Jin future - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:06 pm

Closing his eyes jin moved to the side, as he opened them his eyes were blood red, with one tome spinning slowly around his pupil. The movements of his enemy became slower, the serenity within him had unlocked the two tomes, which allowed jin to trap the sword by the hilt with one kunai then using the second kunai jin threw it cutting the rope and setting his father free.
Back to top Go down
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

PostSubject: Re: Jin future   Jin future - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 12:35 am

Mass RP TimeSkip

Please make another thread to proceed your rping. Current time is a new year, the chunin exams are a month away in real time, please train characters if participating.
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jin future   Jin future - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jin future
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms  :: Archives :: Character Archives :: Rp Archives-
Jump to: