Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of the Six Great Kingdoms

A world emerged in magic and hardship, the tale of the six kingdoms.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
The Silver Knight
Character Guideline  EmptyCharacter Guideline  I_voting_barCharacter Guideline  Empty 
vomalies
Character Guideline  EmptyCharacter Guideline  I_voting_barCharacter Guideline  Empty 
Draux
KSI 9000
AvianSkilz
Zexonhairi
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Character Guideline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silver Knight
Admin

Male Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-17
Job/hobbies : Writing
Humor : you don't want to know what I would do for a Klondike bar

Character Guideline  Empty
PostSubject: Character Guideline    Character Guideline  EmptyThu May 18, 2017 6:14 am

Character Guidelines 
Alright, so you’re looking to fill out a profile. Before we get into the rules, know that we’re glad to have you! However, you need 
to follow these guidelines to the best of your ability, so your journey towards acceptance is as smooth as possible and you’re joining in on the fun sooner than you can say, “dang, that profile template was long”. Hehe, yes, it is pretty long, but in my experience I’ve found that having long profiles not only aid in the fleshing out of characters, but they help to distinguish role players from mere fanboys/girls. They serve as a boundlessly useful resource for your rp partners to refer to, and heck, I’m sure many would agree that filling out profiles are half the fun of role playing (... or not. In which case I am truly sorry).

guidelines are as follows: This is an Intermediate to Advanced RP site. Therefore if your app does not meet the expected level of quality, the admins reserve the right to decline your application. You may try again once you have attained more experience.

Closely follow the written directions in the template. They are indicated by a dual set of brackets (()). Make sure to delete them when you’re filling out the categories though. 

•Do not add or subtract any categories without the permission of an administrator.
• Do not change the colors or coding of the template. A unified look always looks better, and 
makes things less confusing.
• Post the profile as a separate message in this thread. In the message, indicate whether the 
profile is finished and is ready for review, or if it’s a work in progress (WIP).
• All WIP applications will expire in two weeks time.

Character Template
Character Name:(First and Last)
Nobility or Titles:(King or queen of such and such/Lord or Lady of such and such)
Economic Status: (High Class, Middle Class, Low Class)
Appearance:(Only require a picture)
Race: (What's your race?)
Birthday: (Day, Season, Year.)
Birthplace: (Where were you born?)
Relationships:( Family members, friends, pets etc)
Character History: (Just a detailed summary of character's past)
Abilities:(Both Non-Magical and Magical)
Back to top Go down
https://taleofthegreatsix.rpg-board.net

Character Guideline
Page 1 of 1